Searles Rewards Card Terms & Conditions
Client Name - Searles Leisure Resort (part of Searles Camping Ground LTD at South Beach Road, Hunstanton, Norfolk, PE36 5BB).
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ: The following Agreement describes the terms and conditions that apply to your Account (prepaid and loyalty card functions). These Terms and Conditions apply to the use of your Card and govern the relationship between Searles Leisure Resort (part of Searles Camping Ground LTD) and you. Use of your Card will constitute acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. You must therefore read them carefully. Please print a copy of these Terms and Conditions for your records. If there is anything you do not understand, please contact the Owners Customer Service Office.
- Use the Card to redeem a 10% discount on food and beverage for Golf Members, Owners and Staff of Searles Leisure Resort (part of Searles Camping Ground LTD). You must show your Reward Card in order to redeem your discount.
- Discount only applies to food and beverage, not to any other part of the business at this stage.
- The Card is an electronic money Card. When you add credit by cash or credit card to your Card, you may use the Card to pay for any item at Searles Leisure Resort (part of Searles Camping Ground LTD), either in full or part payment to the value of credit on your card. Any outstanding balance must be paid by credit card or cash. (credit top-ups are not available until further notice).
- You should treat your Card like cash in a wallet. If you lose your Card or if it is stolen you may lose any value which is stored on it in the same way as if you lost your wallet.
- If you lose your card, you must report it as soon as possible to the Searles Golf Club Office is 01485 536 025) or the Searles Owners Customer Service office on 01485 536 024, who will be able to re-issue another card at a nominal cost of £1. As soon as the new card is issued, the old card will be automatically disabled and any money on the card will not be accessible. Please note that the money on your account will be transferred to your new card as soon as it is issued
- Any credit on your card is strictly non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Your card is valid for the duration of your membership term only. Should you renew or extend your membership, your card will be extended for that additional term.
- Any competition prizes of monetary value will be credited to your account.
- Only the Account Holder of the Card will be able to use their card for redeeming discounts or paying for items purchased at Searles Leisure Resort.
- You can check the balance on your Card at any point-of-sale at Searles Leisure Resort or Golf Office.
- If you need to change any of the details you have registered with your Card, please contact the Golf Office or Owners Customer Service Office.
- We have a future plan to introduce reward points for money spent at Searles Leisure Resort. We will communicate this to you when it is launched.
- Data Protection – As a member of the Golf Club or as an Owner or Member of Staff, you will already have given consent for us to hold the personal data on your membership form. We are committed to maintaining the security of your personal information in accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is kept secure against unauthorised access, loss, disclosure or destruction.
- Liability - Searles Leisure Resort (part of Searles Camping Ground LTD) shall be held liable for any default resulting directly or indirectly from any cause beyond our control, including but not limited to, failure of network services and failure of data processing systems. To the extent permitted by law, all conditions or warranties implied by law, statute or otherwise are expressly excluded.
Searles Leisure Resort (part of Searles Camping Ground LTD) will not be liable to you for:
- any loss of income, business, goodwill or profits arising out of this agreement;
- any unauthorised access to or alteration, theft or destruction of your Card;
- the consequences of any delay or mistake relating to the use of your Card caused by any circumstances beyond our control;
- any loss or damage which was not caused by our breach of this agreement or breach of our legal duty of care;
- any loss or damage which was not a reasonably foreseeable result of either our breach of this agreement or breach of our legal duty of care. Loss or damage is "reasonably foreseeable" if, at the time we entered into this agreement, such loss was contemplated by you and by us; or
- any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of you failing to take reasonable precautions against such loss or damage.
This agreement does not affect your statutory rights and must be read subject to those rights. If you require more information on your statutory rights you should contact your local authority Trading Standards Department or the Citizens Advice Bureau.
Searles Leisure Resort (part of Searles Camping Ground LTD) does not represent or warrant that your account will always be accessible or accepted at participating point of sale outlets at Searles Leisure Resort.
The Financial Ombudsman Compensation Service is not applicable to your Card. Searles Leisure Resort (part of Searles Camping Ground LTD) does not offer any other compensation schemes to cover losses claimed in connection with your Account.
- Variation and assignment - We reserve the right to amend or waive any provision of these Terms and Conditions from time to time and at any time, or to terminate the loyalty program on reasonable notice. The Terms and Conditions applicable to the use of a Card shall at any time be the terms and conditions published on the website (www.searles.co.uk/rewards ) and your continued use of a Card shall constitute your acceptance of such terms and conditions.
- Entire Agreement; Construction - This agreement (as amended from time to time) constitutes the entire agreement between you and Searles Leisure Resort (part of Searles Camping Ground LTD) and supersedes all prior proposals and all other agreements in respect of the subject matter of this agreement. If any provision of this agreement is illegal or unenforceable, that provision will be deleted from this agreement, and the remaining terms will not be affected.
- Governing law - These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law.
PLEASE PRINT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR YOUR RECORDS