Work with us
Come and join us
Do you want to be part of our talented team? Check out our vacancies here at Searles Leisure Resort recently voted the No 1 Holiday Park in Norfolk and our sister hotel Heacham Manor.
If you wish to apply for a position, please email your cv to email@example.com
Please see below vacancies. Click on the job role to learn more.
Searles Leisure Resort are looking for enthusiastic & energetic individuals to join the Leisure and Lifeguard Team.
As a Lifeguard you will have excellent customer service and communication skills. You will be working as part of the team ensuring that the standard operating procedures are carried before, during and following shifts. You will carry out lifeguard duties in line with NPLQ.
Assisting the Leisure management team in delivering excellent service and developing the department though inventive ideas and forward thinking.
This role is ideal for anyone looking for a seasonal position within Hunstanton or within surrounding areas.
About The Company
Searles Leisure Resort is a family run resort that has been offering holidays on the North Norfolk coast of 'Sunny Hunny' for over 83 years.
In 2018 Searles was awarded 'Best Holiday Park in Suffolk and Norfolk' by the EDP Hoseasons Tourism Awards. Creating happiness for all ages a core value of Searles Leisure Resort. Part of achieving this is Searles impressive array of facilities including; golf course, swimming pools, soft play area, entertainment, and much more. The other part being our welcoming and dedicated team.
- Open the pool each day and close it down each evening, depending on schedule and hours.
- Carry out chemical pool tests and treat the pool with an appropriate concentration of chemicals on a regular schedule.
- Assist and oversee pool parties.
- Carrying out lifeguard duties in line with NPLQ, (Monitor pool-related activities closely throughout shift and identify any safety issues and direct swimmers out of the pool in hazardous conditions).
- Ensuring punctuality and adhering to the company's policies and procedures.
- Ensuring that all areas of responsibility are cleaned or checked for cleanliness when on duty to required standards. (includes the implementation of effective cleaning in all corridors and public areas whilst maintaining a standard of hygiene and Health & Safety.).
- Delivering excellent customer service.
- Provide assistance to the business and customers when appropriate or necessary.
- Current and valid NPLQ qualification
- Flexible schedule required
- First Aid and CPR certifications
- Ability to pass pre-employment practical skills and competency test in the water
- Full Driving Licence is desirable due to the possible use of Company Vehicles.
- 1+ years’ lifeguard experience preferred
- Experience teaching swim lessons or coaching a swimming team highly desirable
- Discounts in Searles Leisure Resort Food & Beverage Outlets.
- 10% Discount at The Mulberry Restaurant at Heacham Manor Hotel.
- Use of Company facilities including Clubhouse, Children's Sidney Soft Play, Swimming Pools, Splash & Gym.
- Discounts on Golf Memberships.
- 10% Discount on treatments at The Mulberry Spa at Heacham Manor Hotel.
- Discounts at the Princess Theatre.
- Offers on accommodation at Searles Leisure Resort and Heacham Manor Hotel.
If you would like any further information about this vacancy, please do not hesitate to email us or call us on 01485 536005.
Hours of work: Yearly average of at least 5 hours per week (subject to Company needs). This will include evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
Contract: Full-Time and Part-time, Seasonal
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
- lifeguard: 1 year (Preferred)
Searles Leisure Resort Are looking for Committed Bar and Restaurant Supervisors to work in their Holiday Park.
Reports to : Restaurant Manager, F & B Operations Managers, Retail Operations Manager & Operations Director
Based at : Searles Leisure Resort. Norfolk
Job Role & Purpose:
As a Supervisor In the food and beverage department you will be responsible for the efficient and effective performance of one of the many restaurants/ Cafe's/Take aways or bars located within the Searles Leisure Group. Whilst pro-actively performing your duties you will be responsible for ensuring guests receive an excellent quality of service, consistency in food/drink standards and effective management of the teams. You will also be responsible for ensuring that shifts operate efficiently and profitably whilst maintaining high standards of service, customer care, health and safety and food safety within the work place. You will be responsible for driving the business forwards by increasing turnover and building up repeat custom.
Key responsibilities :
- Ensure that all guests are welcomed and receive an outstanding level of customer service.
- Monitoring employees to ensure they are punctual and adhere to the company’s uniform standards
- Co-coordinating/communicating with the managers/supervisors to ensure the staff are working effectively to ensure the smooth running of the department.
- Report any maintenance issues and requirements of new equipment to the relevant department.
- Training and motivating staff with the guidance from your superiors.
- To ensure that all cleaning and end of shift procedures are adhered to in order to ensure the Bar & Restaurant is always ready for the next service and that all departments are fully stocked and of a high cleanliness standard is maintained at all times.
- Ensure all banking procedures are carried out at the end of shift and are securely locked in the safe before leaving shift.
- Ensure end of night cash up procedures are adhered to at all times and all monies are correct.
- Ensure all safe/banking hand over sheets are completed correctly on every shift.
- Ad-hoc administration duties i.e times sheets for the departments etc
- dealing with issues throughout
- Liaising with other departments on a daily basis.
- Monitoring of revenue and costs on a daily basis to ensure target s are met and/or managed.
- Ensuring food standards and practices are maintained to the highest level whilst ensuring Food Hygiene & Health & Safety guidelines are met.
Ideal Candidates will have/be :
- At least 1 years’ experience within a Supervisory position.
- A ‘Can Do’ Attitude
- A positive approach to the job at hand with the desire to find ways to improve and exceed expectations in the customer experience.
- Passionate about delivering first class customer service every time.
- Computer literate
- Excellent communicator
Wages & Probationary periods : The Starting wage for these positions are negotiable depending on experience. The positions will be offered formally and on a fixed term basis following a satisfactory 3 month probation period and review.Following on from the probationary period and after the completion of 3 months in the position a review will take place. This will be a review of performance to date.
COMPANY BENEFITS AVAILABLE PLEASE NOTE – THERE IS NO ACCOMMODATION AVAILABLE ON SITE
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £8.30 to £8.70 /hour
- Supervisory: 1 year (Preferred)
Searles leisure Resort Are looking for a full time Committed Security/Customer Service Supervisor to work in their Holiday Park.
Job Purpose: Maintains safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel.
*Vary depending on time of year between 9am and 12am
* Checking passes to ensure only permitted guests enter the facilities.
* Securing premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
* Preventing losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
* Controlling traffic and security gates by directing drivers when required.
* Completing reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
* Maintaining environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
* Ensuring operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
* Completing rotas to satisfy the needs of the business whilst maintaining budgetary controls.
* Developing and motivating the team to ensure the operation runs effectively and efficiently.
Skills/Qualifications: Lifting, Surveillance Skills, Deals with Uncertainty, Judgement, Objectivity, Dependability, Integrity, Safety Management, Professionalism, Reporting Skills. Previous security experience preferable. (may involve working near water)
Company benefits are included with this position.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00 /year
- Security: 1 year (Preferred)