Work with Searles Leisure Resort
Searles Leisure Resort is a family run resort that has been offering holidays on the North Norfolk coast of 'Sunny Hunny' for over 83 years. The Resort consists of over 360 Owners, 150 hire fleet and over 200 tourer and tent pitches and is based south of Hunstanton. There are many facilities at Searles, including a large Clubhouse and Restaurants, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, and an 18- and 9-hole golf course. Searles is graded 5 stars by Visit England and is the Norfolk and Suffolk Camping/Glamping and Holiday Park winner for 2020
Do you want to be part of our talented team? Check out our vacancies here at Searles Leisure Resort recently voted the No 1 Holiday Park in Norfolk. If you wish to apply for a position, please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
SLR Cleaning Operative
If you are an enthusiastic and energetic individual who takes pride in working to a five star standard , why not join our Housekeeping team.
As a Housekeeping Cleaning operative, you are an essential part of our team, and you will be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the resort’s accommodation units to excellent company standards.
The key focus being maintaining excellent customer service and care whilst managing health and safety within the workplace.
Contract & Hours of Work
Permanent, 12- hours per week (yearly average) including weekends and bank holiday working.
Salary: Up to£10.82 per hour
Please note, we are a 7-day a week operation in the peak periods. Some shifts will include split shifts, weekends, evenings and some public / bank holidays on a rota basis.
- Maintaining the resort accommodation with cleaning duties including:
- Mopping and vacuuming of floors
- Washing up
- General cleaning of units including bathrooms and kitchens
- Cleaning facilities
- Stripping and making of beds
- Cleaning outside area including patio area and furniture
- Other cleaning & Housekeeping duties as required
- Assist linen department as required to support business.
- Follow company procedures for tasks to ensure excellent consistent standards are met.
- To perform any other cleaning duties as required by Supervisor.
- Previous professional cleaning experience desirable
- COSHH Awareness (training will be given)
- Full valid Driving Licence for UK (Desirable)
- Flexible Schedule for Working hours
- Polite and well-mannered with good communication skills
- Ability to meet outlined expectations and standards within their role
- Reliable and Organised
- Enthusiastic and Energetic Team Player
- Good Timekeeping skills
- Able to work efficiently and effectively.
- Excellent Customer Service
- Strong Work Ethic
- Free Use of Company facilities including Clubhouse, Children's Sidney Soft Play, Swimming Pools, Splash Pool & Gym.
- Discounts in Searles Leisure Resort Food & Beverage Outlets.
- Discounts at The Mulberry Restaurant at Heacham Manor Hotel.
- Discounts on Golf Memberships.
- Discounts at the Princess Theatre.
- Offers on accommodation at Searles Leisure Resort and Heacham Manor Hotel.