Work with us
Come and join us
Do you want to be part of our talented team? Check out our vacancies here at Searles Leisure Resort recently voted the No 1 Holiday Park in Norfolk and our sister hotel Heacham Manor.
If you wish to apply for a position, please email your cv to email@example.com
As a Reservationist or Call Centre Assistant, you will assist with the effective day to day operation of the Reservations department. The department’s primary role is to be the first positive and welcoming voice contact with our guests and to ensure that enquiries are dealt with quickly and efficiently. Reporting directly to the Senior Office Manager and Managing Director, you will ensure that the image, standards and reputation of the company are upheld always. These standards must be maintained throughout the department consistently and when conversing with customers.
- Title: Reservationist / Call Centre Assistant
- Reports to: Senior Office Manager / Managing Director
- Based at: Searles Leisure Resort
- Contracted Hours:Yearly approx. of 35 hours per week, including evening and weekend shifts in accordance to the Department's opening hours.
- Department Opening Hours:Monday-Saturday: 08:00-20:00 & Sunday: 09:00-18:00
- Converting telephone and online enquiries into holiday sales.
- Maintaining the safety and security within the department as set out in the company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for ensuring the department supports and inputs ideas into projects and future developments.
- Ensure Key Responsibilities are adhered to always.
- Ensure any customer concerns are acted upon as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Ensure that all maintenance issues are passed on using the correct procedure for reporting such incidences
- Ensure legislative breaks are adhered to always
- Ensure standard operating procedures are carried out before, during and following shifts.
- Resolve customer complaints about quality or service and report them to the Relevant Managers
- Adhere to the company’s uniform standards
- Work in accordance company policies and procedures
- Ensure a professional demeanour is maintained always especially when customers and/or other members of staff are present.
- Provide a friendly and efficient customer service.
- Ensure a safe working environment for all staff members
- To work with the team during situations of sickness or during such times that extras help is required.
- To lead by example and set high standards during training of new staff.
- Maintain a positive and respectful working relationship with other staff at Searles Leisure Resort.
Experience & Desired Attributes
- The ideal candidate will have recent experience within a similar role with proven skills in a sales call centre/switch board.
- You must be attentive to detail, organised and have a passion for providing exceptional service.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a growing call centre with an ever-changing environment.
- Target/KPI and quality focused with hands on approach.
- Show initiative in their work and ideas whilst promoting forward thinking always.