Work with us
come and join us
Do you want to be part of our talented team? Check out our vacancies here at Searles Leisure Resort recently voted the No 1 Holiday Park in Norfolk and our sister hotel Heacham Manor.
If you wish to apply for a position, please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will assist with the effective day to day operation of the Reception department. This department's primary role is to be the first positive and welcoming face to face contact with our guests and to ensure that the majority of enquiries are dealt with quickly and efficiently. Reporting directly to the Guest Services Manager, Senior Office Manager and Managing Director, you will ensure that the image, standards and reputation of the company are upheld at all times. These standards must be maintained throughout the department consistently and when conversing with customers.
Working Pattern: Shifts from 8am-9pm varied over a week between early, mid and late shifts or occasionally long days to cover holidays etc. Hours approx 30-35 per week, reducing to 12-16 per week between mid November and mid February.
- Welcoming and checking in new guests ensuring that all correct information is passed on to the guest regarding their stay.
- Maintaining the safety and security within the department as set out in the company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for ensuring the department supports and inputs ideas into projects and future developments.
- Ensure Key Responsibilities are adhered to at all times.
- Ensure any customer concerns are acted upon as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Ensure that all maintenance issues are passed on using the correct procedure for reporting such incidences.
- Ensure legislative breaks are adhered to at all times.
- Ensure standard operating procedures are carried out before, during and following shifts.
- Resolve customer complaints about quality or service and report them to the relevant managers.
- Adhere to the company's uniform standard.
- Work in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Ensure a professional demeanour is maintained at all times, especially when customers and/or other members of staff are present.
- Provide a friendly and efficient customer service.
- Ensure a safe working environment for all staff members.
- To work with the team during situations of sickness or during such times that extra help is required.
- To lead by example and set high standards during training of new staff.
- Maintain a positive and respectful working relationship with other staff ar Searles Leisure Resort.
Experience & Desired Attributes
- The ideal candidate will have recent experience within a similar role with proven skills in a sales call centre/switchboard.
- You must have attention to detail, organised and have a passion for providing exceptional service.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a growing call centre with an ever changing environment.
- Target/KPI and quality focused with hands on approach.
- Show initiative in their work and ideas whilst promoting forward thinking at all times.
Searles Leisure Resort - Lifeguards
Searles Leisure is a family owned company based in Hunstanton, we have been in operation for over 60 years.
We are looking for highly motivated Lifeguards to join our Leisure Complex team.
- Working as part of the team and taking equal distribution of jobs on arrival to work.
- Ensuring that the standard operating procedures are carried out before, during and following shifts.
- Ensuring punctuality and adhering to the company's uniform standard.
- Ensuring that all areas of responsibility are cleaned or checked for cleanliness when on duty (with no excpetion) and that all the cleaning jobs are completed to the required standard; this includes the implementation of effective cleaning in all corridors and public areas whilst maintaining a standard of hygiene and Health & Safety.
- Carrying out lifeguard duties in line with NPLQ and NOP.
- Assisting the Leisure management team in delivering excellent customer service and developing the department through inventive ideas and forward thinking.
To qualify for this position you must have an up to date NPLQ.
Previous applicants need not apply.
Please note this position does not come with accommodation.
Heacham Manor Hotel – Part-time Waiting/Bar Staff
Heacham Manor is a luxury 3 Star Hotel set in beautiful surroundings overlooking an 18 hole golf course with idyllic view across the Norfolk countryside.
The role will require meeting the general public, serving food and drinks both in the bar and in the restaurant, cash handling and customer service. At times the hotel holds functions such as weddings and staff are required to work these functions alongside their normal working roles. Immediate starts available.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience in both areas (Not essential as training will be given)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Confidence in customer relations.
- Flexibility around shift work.
- Dedicated to delivering excellent customer service at all times.
- Other cleaning and housekeeping duties.
Please note: Applicants must be over the age of 18 to apply.
Searles Leisure Resort are looking for skilled and enthusiastic maintenance operatives to join their busy Maintenance Team (Immediate start available – Please note: No accommodation is available with this position).
- To assist in the general maintenance and repairs of caravans, lodge, leisure facilities and other outlets on the park.
- To maintain building environment and grounds by maintaining building, heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment and repair services.
- Carry and complete jobs as and when they are reported in.
Duties to include:
- Keep equipment operational, systems and building ready for use by completing preventive maintenance schedules, maintaining maintenance records, following policies and procedures, completing repairs and installing replacement parts, reporting needed changes.
- Maintain building accessibility and appearance, removing ice and snow from walkways and parking lot, painting, mowing the lawns and cleaning surrounding landscape.
- Complete special requests by hauling files and boxes, moving furniture, setting up furnishings, preparing rooms for meetings, assembling public announcement and audio visual equipment, following manufacturer’s operating and care guidelines, completing repairs and installing replacement parts.
- Maintain building interior, equipment, mirrors and fixtures, cleaning counters, walls, ceiling and woodwork, requesting products/supplies necessary for stock.
- Maintain building climate by trouble-shooting heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment.
- Maintain lighting by installing light bulbs and ballasts, repairing electrical wiring and fixtures.
- Maintain system for conveying liquids and liquid waste by installing and repairing plumbing apparatuses.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading technical publications.
- Enhance maintenance department and organisation reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to job accomplishments.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Waste Treatment, Equipment Maintenance, Facilities Co-ordination, Surveillance Skills, Safety Management, HVAC Systems, Lifting, Time Management, Initiative, Thoroughness, Informing Others, Team player with the ability to work alone.
Searles Leisure Resort are looking for enthusiastic and energetic individuals with a keen eye for detail to join their busy caravan cleaning team.
The ideal candidates will have previous experience though this is not essential, ability to work as part of a team and as an individual, excellent standards of work, good communication skills and commitment to maintaining the standards and practices to the level required.
Hours of Work – Monday & Friday 9am – 3pm (12 hours) & Saturdays when required on a rota basis.
Duties to include:
- Mopping and vacuuming of floors.
- Bed making (certain grades of unit).
- Washing up.
- General cleaning of units including bathrooms and kitchens.
- Other cleaning and housekeeping duties.