Great Half Board Options – Children Eat For Free!
Half-board allows you more time to enjoy your holiday! No worrying about cooking or washing up the only thing you will have to worry about is which of the delicious menu options you will have to choose each day. Furthermore *Children under 5 eat for FREE!
Along with our wholesome full Norfolk breakfast each morning, you may now choose to enjoy a 2-course meal in the evening, at Smokey Jo’s Restaurant and Grill or on selected evenings at The Fountain Sports Bar and Restaurant. With so much choice your family holiday on the North Norfolk coast will be one to remember.
Where can you dine?
- Breakfast is served daily from Smokey Jo’s Restaurant and Grill. 8.30 – 10.30 AM.
- Evening meals are available nightly from Smokey Jo’s Restaurant and Grill, 5.00 – 8.45 PM and at selected times The Fountain Sports Bar and Restaurant provide a selection of speciality menu’s in a delightful setting.
- You may also enjoy a delicious Tuesday and Thursday evening carvery at selected times through the main season in Smokey Jo’s Restaurant and Grill within your half-board meal options.
What can you eat?
- A full Norfolk buffet breakfast along with a wide selection of tasty additions such as pastries. A perfect energy boost for a busy day ahead!
- Relax with a two-course evening meal from a wide variety of popular dishes and mouth-watering desserts.
- Meals also include a complimentary filter coffee or tea.
- Special allergy and dietary requirements can be catered for. Please enquire when booking.
What are the benefits?
- Save up to £88! Book in advance and our great value Half Board package could save you money off our standard restaurant prices and offers you a hassle-free dining experience, allowing you more time to enjoy your holiday.
- We advise you pre-book your meal times for convenient dining in busy peak times so no queuing and more time relaxing.
Adults 12 years + £19.50, Junior 6-11 years £11.25, Children 0-5 years £7.95
*Children under 5 half-board eat for FREE offer excludes all school holidays and bank holiday weekends. 1 Child may eat for free with 1 paying adult on half-board. The normal child price on these dates is £7.95 per child per day.
The prices displayed are daily. Half-Board starts with your evening meal followed by the next morning’s breakfast. Small supplements may apply to certain meal options, such as our steak selections and certain speciality nights at The Fountain Sports Bar and Restaurant.
Breakfast Only packages are also available:
Adults 12 years + £8.95, Junior 6-11 years £6.50, Child 0-5 years £3.50.
Half-board and breakfast packages must be pre-booked at least 48 hours prior to your holiday arrival and is subject to availability. Half-board can be booked for the full duration or on selected days during your stay.
If you would like to dine any evening at The Fountain Sports Bar and Restaurant during your stay, please make reservations aware at the time of booking half-board or inform Reception in advance during your stay. Breakfast is only available from Smokey Jo’s Restaurant and Grill.