The Searles fishing lakes are off to the end of the resort, with views over green meadows and our golf course. Behind you is The Fountain Sports Bar and Restaurant.
Searles fishing lakes are open to everyone, you do not have to be a guest staying on site to fish on our lakes!
The two lakes are linked by a cascading weir and are well stocked with roach, rudd, tench and carp up to 18lb.
Full day, half-day or hourly tickets are available, with the lakes open daily from 8am to 8pm or dusk.
£10 per day (12 hours)
£6 per half day (5 hours)
£2.50 per Hour
Rules and Conditions:
- Only barbless hooks may be used
- No keep nets
- Strictly no ground bait
- 1 rod per angler
- Children under 14 must be supervised
- Fishing only between the hours as stated
- Unhooking mats are compulsory – no fish may touch the ground
- Landing nets must be used – no swinging of fish to hand
- All rigs must be tether free – if line breaks load will fall free
- Fishing off platforms only
- Fishing licences required
Please visit the Fountain Sports Bar or Golf Shop to pay for your fishing swim prior to setting up.
Landing nets and mats are available, subject to availability.
Rod licences are available from Hunstanton Post Office located in the rear of the Spar Shop on the High Street.
If you require tackle and bait, Angler's Corner is situated at 22 Westgate in Hunstanton. Tel: 07510 473 750.