Arranging a Viewing
Viewing procedures for your peace of mind
The Sales Ground is now open. If you are interested in purchasing your very own Holiday Home ready for the Resort re-opening please call to arrange an appointment. For both our teams and your own safety we have the following procedures in place.
Arranging an Appointment
- Please call us on 01485 536026 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment to view Holiday Homes.
- Viewings are by appointment only with a maximum of 2 people. However, if this is not convenient please discuss this with the salesperson when making your appointment so we can make adjustments accordingly.
- Please discuss your requirements in detail with the salesperson on the phone before your appointment. We have limited the viewing of holiday homes to those on the showground and three selected holiday homes within the Resort to minimise the interaction together. We can send additional photographs or videos of the holiday homes you are interested in.
- If you would like the salesperson to wear a mask please mention this when you make the appointment and we will do so.
- If within 14 days you have shown symptoms or have recently been in contact with someone who has shown symptoms of the Coronavirus please call us to postpone the appointment until safe to attend as per the government guidelines.
- Please remember under current guidelines you can only bring members of your current household to your appointment.
- At present, the Resort is closed and the Sales Office is open, you will only be shown areas of the Resort that it is safe to do so.
- We will need to record the name and contact details of all visitors.
Arriving for your Appointment
- On arrival at Searles Leisure Resort please park in the designated area. Please call the office on 01485 536026 to confirm your arrival. When admitted to the office please use the hand sanitiser by the door then sit in the designated seating areas. When in the office please stay in the designated seating areas provided, this will ensure you are 2m from the salesperson. During your visit please remember to observe the 2m social distancing guidelines.
- Areas of the Sales Ground and within the office will be marked with the 2m distancing. Please adhere to these.
- If within 14 days you have shown symptoms or have recently been in contact with someone who has shown symptoms of the Coronavirus please do not enter the office and please call us to make a new appointment.
- If you would like your salesperson to wear a mask please mention this and we will do so.
- Weather permitting, we will spend as much time as we can of the appointment outside.
While Viewing Holiday Homes
- We will have opened the windows in the Holiday Home 1 hour before your appointment for ventilation.
- The salesperson will provide you with gloves, please keep these on while viewing all holiday homes. Please only touch the minimum number of surfaces necessary in the holiday homes you visit, we will be sanitising the high touch areas after every appointment. After viewing the holiday homes please feel free to use the hand sanitiser provided by the salesperson.
- The salesperson will open the holiday home for you then remain outside. Please remain 2m away while the salesperson opens the holiday home, and ask any questions you may have outside.
- We can show you the holiday homes with our extended golf buggies. The salesperson will face forward and you will face backwards in the back seats of the buggies with the middle section remaining empty. The buggy and office areas will be wiped down after every appointment. If we have made prior arrangements for groups of more than 2 you will need to use your own transport and only 2 people will be shown the holiday home at a time.
- Once you have finished with the gloves provided please remove them safely as per the available posters and dispose of them in the bins provided.
- Whilst touring the Resort we will not be entering the facilities, we will explain what they are and the benefits to owners. Please refer to the website and Searles Leisure Resort brochure for internal images.