Book & Stay With Confidence
Updated: 17th May 2021
In these uncertain times, giving your family something to look forward to is more important than ever. However, we understand plans can change which is why when you book with us your money and holiday will be protected. The safety of our Owners, Guest and Staff is our top priority. We constantly review the latest government guidance and have risk assessments in place to comply with such guidelines and most importantly social distancing for owners and guests. Leaving you with peace of mind to enjoy your stay.
Holiday Hire & Touring and Camping Bookings are also subject to the rule of 6 and two households only.
Touring & Camping Please Note: The shower blocks are open but following guidelines, this means that they will be open with a limited capacity and you need to maintain social distancing rules.
Book Your Break Today:
Should your plans be affected by any of the following reasons are pleased to be able to offer you a no quibble refund or free transfer:
- If Government restrictions dictate that we must close the Resort or that you shouldn't travel to the Resort.
- If you or any members of your party are suffering from COVID-19 or have any COVID-19 symptoms.
- If you have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 or have been advised to self-isolate by Track & Trace.
Terms and Conditions
- If the Government decides that the resort needs to remain closed during your booked break, we will rebook you free of charge at this year’s equivalent price to either later in that year or 2022.
- If you decide to move into 2022 the price applies when transferred to the same or equivalent date in 2022, considering any changes to public or school holiday dates. You can also choose to move to a different date, if it is more expensive, you are required to pay the difference in price.
- Any bookings made outside closed dates an admin fee to move will apply.
- Please note Clause 39, in our updated Terms & Conditions.
- All breaks are covered by Our Searles Promise To You.
Our Searles Promise to You:
Delivering a safe and secure environment for all is one of our Core Promises, therefore we have introduced new measures on the resort to help us all play a part in the maintaining of the safety of everyone as well as combating Coronavirus, whilst ensuring you get the holiday you all deserve.
- Social distancing measures to ensure we maintain 1 metre plus distancing.
- One-way systems where required.
- Sign-posted way in and way out of buildings to maintain social distancing.
- Easy to understand and visible signs around the park.
- New contact-less Check-In
- Pre-Arrival Email detailing our new check-in processes, and the text message you will receive on your arrival day with your unit number and key safe code plus all the information you need before you arrive.
- Our NEW Searles App! This can be used to order takeaway food, find out general information about the resort and the local area, plus contact numbers for our Reception Team and Security Team should you require assistance during your stay.
- Your welcome pack of information will be in your accommodation for you.
- Resort Marshalls will greet you at the entrance barrier on your arrival day to welcome you to the resort and direct you to your accommodation.
- If you need to pop to Reception for any queries, we have now installed Perspex screens to help maintain social distancing requirements.
- Guaranteed thorough clean of accommodation using Diversy cleaning products, a globally recognised cleaning brand used by many of the leading hotels of the world.
Playing Your Part:
Our guests also have a role to play in ensuring the resort is and remains free from Coronavirus.
- Your booking confirmation will contain our Terms and Conditions, it is essential that you check your details, sign and return this to us. Please ensure we have all guests names, including children's ages. It is also essential we have the registration plate of the vehicle you will be travelling in.
- It is IMPORTANT that should any member of your booking is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms that you MUST NOT visit the resort under the Government Guidelines.
Whilst On Resort:
- Unless you possess a valid exemption you MUST wear a face covering while in any indoor venue, including; Reception, La Piazza, The Bars and Restaurants and Leisure Reception. The only time you may remove your mask is when sat at a table to eat and drink.
- Wash your hands regularly, using soap and water for 20 seconds.
- Always use the hand sanitizer when entering and leaving facilities.
- Always follow social distancing requirements with guests and members of our team.
- Comply with all signage and floor marking instructions.
- Listen to any instructions from members of our team.
- If you or a member of your booking start experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, contact our 24-hour Security Number immediately, do not leave your accommodation until you have received further instruction.
- The lead name on the booking is the person who is responsible to ensure all members of the booking following our Coronavirus Guidance. Failure to do so, or abuse towards our team members will not be tolerated.
What To Expect When You Visit:
Online Check In: Two weeks prior to your arrival you will be sent an email asking you to complete our online check in process through our New Guest Portal. We ask that you complete this as soon as you can after receipt of the email, completing the following details:
- Confirm Names of all Guests (ages for children under 18)
- Car Registation Details – it is important that these details are captured as we will be operating a new ANPR barrier access to the resort and if we do not have the correct details in the system for you, this could delay your entrance to the resort.
- COVID-19 Declaration
IMPORTANT: The above information MUST be completed before your arrival.
Arriving at the Resort: To reduce the requirement for guests to visit Reception, you will now receive details of your access number to your key lock prior to your arrival. If you do need to visit Reception, we will be operating a one-way system and ask that you use the hand sanitiser provided before entering. We have Perspex screens in place to maintain social distancing requirements. We ask that only one member of your party comes into Reception where possible.
Track & Trace: We will be employing the NHS Track and Trace App using a specific QR code for each of our venues. Please download the NHS COVID-19 APP, from your App store and when entering the venues please scan in the QR code available. If you don’t have the digital means, please wait at the venue entrance to be registered on our paper system.
From May 17th we are pleased to offer a variety of food and beverage options once again for you to enjoy during your stay.
Beach Hut Takeaway: open from 8.30am to 9pm daily. Offering pizzas, burgers, hotdogs and jacket potatoes, breakfasts and more (this includes your half board breakfasts). In the Beach Hut we are proud to serve Costa, so you will not miss out on your favourite coffees. You can can order online through the Searles App or by calling the Beach Hut.
Smokey Jo's: open for evening meals from 5pm until 8.45pm daily. Sunday carvery will also be served weekly 12noon until 2.30pm.
Fountain Sports Bar: open from 7.30am to 7pm daily (later Friday & Saturday) serving drinks. Food will be available from 10am until 6pm (later Friday & Saturday) with a range of plated meals, snacks and light bites.
Indoor Clubhouses & Entertainment: From 17th May we are delighted to be able to reopen the Sundowner Bar from 6.30pm until 10.45pm daily with entertainment starting at 7pm until 10.15pm.
Outdoor Swimming Pool/Indoor Swimming Pool & Splash Pool: Following the strict guidelines laid out by the Government we ask that you pre-book your swimming session using our SportsBooker booking system, or by contacting Leisure Reception on 01485 536029. Swimming is limited to 1 session per day with a limited number of people allowed in the pool per session. We ask that you come to the pool, beach-ready. Please leave all valuables in your unit. PLEASE NOTE: The Outdoor pool slide is not currently in use due to Covid restrictions. No Spectators/Swimmers Only Permitted.
Gym: Our newly refurbished gym will be open, please contact Leisure Reception on 01485 536029 to book your session.
Cycle Hire & Pedal Karts: The hire shop will be open for the hire of bicycles and our popular pedal karts.
Country Park Sports: Golf, Fishing and Tennis will be available to guests. Pre-booking will be required. Golf at Searles Resort golf course can be booked by calling 01485 536025, or book online for Heacham Manor Golf Course, you will need to bring your own equipment, balls and sundry items can be purchased via the shop. Full guidelines for the golf course can be viewed::NEW Golf Guidelines
Fishing and tennis can be pre-booked through our SportsBooker booking system where you can also view all the relevant guidelines for these activities.
Soft Play Area: Currently, such facilities will be closed to the public, until Government restrictions are lifted, and the service risk assessed.
Outdoor Play Park & Fitness Park: Following guidelines we ask that you use the hand sanitisers at the entrances, children will be required to have adult supervision whilst using these areas.
Arcades: Currently, such facilities will be closed to the public, until Government restrictions are lifted.
Supermarket: Our on-site Nisa Supermarket is open with social distancing guidelines in place.
What outdoor activities are available:
- Grab your bucket and spade and enjoy some time on Hunstanton Beach just a five-minute walk from the resort.
- Jump on the Coastliner Bus Service which picks up from just outside the resort entrance and take a trip along the coast to Norfolk towns and villages.
- Enjoy a pre-booked round of golf on either our 9-hole course at Searles or 18-hole at our sister property Heacham Manor.
- Relax by our Fishing Lake on the resort.
- Have a family game of tennis on our resort.
- Take a drive to the nearby Sandringham Estate and enjoy a walk through the stunning park.
Examples of New Resort Signage:
Our New App!
Before arrival we recommend you download from the Apple Store or Google Play our NEW Searles App. Through this you can order food from The Beach Hut and book activities available through our SportsBooker system as well as having key information about the resort. It also provides a way for us to communicate key messages to guests during your stay.
Download the NEW Searles App:
Our team members will be trained in all the changes and additional precautions we are constantly making. As per Government Guidelines if they or a member of their household is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms they will self-isolate at home. Some of our team members may not be wearing face coverings. This is because for certain roles it is not mandatory.