Book & Stay With Confidence
Updated: 3rd August 2021
Book Your Break Today:
Should your plans be affected by any of the following reasons are pleased to be able to offer you a no quibble refund or free transfer:
- If Government restrictions dictate that we must close the Resort or that you shouldn't travel to the Resort.
- If you or any members of your party are suffering from COVID-19 or have any COVID-19 symptoms.
- If you have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 or have been advised to self-isolate by Track & Trace.
Terms and Conditions
- We ask that requests to change/cancel your holiday due to the above-mentioned reasons must be provided no later than 7 days before the original arrival date. Evidence that you or a member of your party are unable to travel due to UK Government Public Health Restrictions, a positive PCR test result or request to isolate must be provided before your cancellation or amendment is processed. If you change the date, your new arrival date must be within 12 months of the original arrival date. You will be required to pay the difference if there is any increase in price. Searles Leisure Resort reserves the right to remove this offer at any time. This only applies to all bookings with an arrival date up to and including 30 November 2022 only.
- If the Government decides that the resort needs to remain closed during your booked break, we will rebook you free of charge at this year’s equivalent price to either later in that year or 2022.
- If you decide to move into 2022 the price applies when transferred to the same or equivalent date in 2022, considering any changes to public or school holiday dates. You can also choose to move to a different date, if it is more expensive, you are required to pay the difference in price.
- Any bookings made outside closed dates an admin fee to move will apply.
- Please note Clause 39, in our updated Terms & Conditions.
- All breaks are covered by Our Searles Promise To You.
Important information about your stay!
You can once again join us at the resort from 12:00 PM* to enjoy our facilities, when you arrive pop into reception for your passes. Keys and welcome packs for Holiday Hire guests will be available from 5:00 PM, so you can call back for these when you are ready.
We do ask that when visiting reception only 1 member of your party enters at a time to ease congestion, with a maximum of 4 people to be in reception at a time.
*Please be mindful if you are staying on Tent and Touring, we do not have additional parking suitable for Motorhomes and Caravans and you may need to find alternative parking off-site until check-in at 2:00 PM.
Tent and Touring
Our toilet and shower facilities will no longer be restricted to only two households, and we will also be making more showers available.
You no longer need to pre-book to use our swimming pools. However, for your peace of mind, we will be working at slightly reduced capacities. You can also enjoy lounging by our outdoor pool again as our sunloungers will be available to use. We are also reopening our changing rooms but still recommend guests arrive swim-ready as they can get busy.
|Indoor Pool||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Outdoor Pool||9:00 - 10:00 AM (Lane Swimming Only)|
|10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Indoor Splash Pool||9:30 AM - 12:00 PM|
|1:00 - 3:00 PM|
|4:00 - 7:00 PM|
Food and Drink
Smokey Jo's will be open for our popular breakfast buffet, evening meals and we also welcome the return of our self-serve carvery. We do ask that guests wear a face covering and use the hand sanitiser provided when serving themselves from the buffet and carvery.
To book a table please call Smokey Jo's on 01485 536004
|Breakfast Buffet||8:30 - 10:30 AM|
|Lunch (Lounge Bar)||12:00 - 3 PM|
|Dinner||5:00 - 8:45 PM|
|Thursday Carvery (School Holidays)||5:00 - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday Carvery||12:00 - 2:30 PM|
The Lounge Bar
The Lounge Bar will be reopening from lunchtime daily into the evening. We will also be resuming service from the bar.
The Sundowners Bar
We will be increasing our capacity in the Sundowners Bar and ending table service, once again resuming service from the bar. As always the Sundowners Bar can be very popular of an evening and we recommend arriving for the opening time (detailed on our entertainment guide).
You no longer have to stay seated at your table (unless requested for specific performances). This means you can once again dance the night away with our Searles SuperStars. More detail on what is on can be found in our latest entertainment guide.
Sidney's Soft Play Area is open Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday & Sunday, 10am to 12noon and 2pm to 4pm.
Our laundrette is open again daily from 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM.
Our Land Train will be running daily (except Monday & Friday), for more information please view our timetable.
Sidney's Indoor Play Zone
Sidney's Indoor Play Zone will be open again daily (except Monday & Friday) from 10:00 AM -12:00 PM and 2:00 - 4:00 PM. Please note during busy periods play is restricted to 60 minutes.
While you are with us at the resort, we do request that you are mindful that not everyone is going to be comfortable with COVID restrictions being lifted. Although it is no longer mandatory, we do recommend that guests and staff continue to maintain a social distance, wear a face covering and are respectful of those still taking precautions.
Our New App!
Before arrival we recommend you download from the Apple Store or Google Play our NEW Searles App. Through this you can order food from The Beach Hut and book activities available through our SportsBooker system as well as having key information about the resort. It also provides a way for us to communicate key messages to guests during your stay.
Download the NEW Searles App:
Our team members will be trained in all the changes and additional precautions we are constantly making. As per Government Guidelines if they or a member of their household is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms they will self-isolate at home. Some of our team members may not be wearing face coverings. This is because for certain roles it is not mandatory.