Book With Confidence
Updated: 10th July 2020
We're Good To Go.
We have been given the 'We're Good To Go' seal of approval from Visit England. We are open and we are so excited to welcome you back. Find out more on this page about what to expect when you holiday at Searles.
Coronavirus – Keeping everyone safe.
The safety of our Owners, Guest and Staff is our top priority.
We are currently reviewing all government guidance and completing risk assessments in order to have measures in place to comply with such guidelines and most importantly social distancing when we re-open to owners and guests.
Like all businesses we are having to adapt to a new normal and as a result, we are making changes to assist in protecting you and our team. As a result, unfortunately, we do not expect to be able to offer our usual full range of facilities.
Accommodation with Hot Tubs: as part of the Government guidelines at this time we are unable to offer the use of hot tubs with our self-contained accommodation, we do hope this guidance will be changed soon and we will continue to update this page as we receive further information.
Our Searles Promise To You:
Delivering a safe and secure environment for all is one of our Core Promises, therefore we have introduced new measures on the resort to help us all play a part in the maintaining of the safety of everyone as well as combating coronavirus, whilst ensuring you get the holiday you all deserve.
- Social distancing measures to ensure we maintain 1 metre plus distancing.
- One-way systems where required.
- Sign-posted way in and way out of buildings to maintain social distancing.
- Easy to understand and visible signs around the park.
- New contact-less Check-In
- Pre-Arrival Email detailing our new check-in processes, and the text message you will receive on your arrival day with your unit number and key safe code plus all the information you need before you arrive.
- Our NEW Searles App! This can be used to order takeaway food, find out general information about the resort and the local area, plus contact numbers for our Reception Team and Security Team should you require assistance during your stay.
- Your welcome pack of information will be in your accommodation for you.
- Resort Marshalls will greet you at the entrance barrier on your arrival day to welcome you to the resort and direct you to your accommodation.
- If you need to pop to Reception for any queries, we have now installed Perspex screens to help maintain social distancing requirements.
- Guaranteed thorough clean of accommodation using Diversy cleaning products, a globally recognised cleaning brand used by many of the leading hotels of the world.
Playing Your Part:
Our guests also have a role to play in ensuring the resort is and remains free from Coronavirus.
- Your booking confirmation will contain our Terms and Conditions, it is essential that you check your details, sign and return this to us. Please ensure we have all guests names, including children's ages. It is also essential we have the registration plate of the vehicle you will be travelling in.
- It is IMPORTANT that should any member of your booking is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms that you MUST NOT visit the resort under the Government Guidelines.
Whilst On Resort:
- Wash your hands regularly, using soap and water for 20 seconds.
- Always use the hand sanitizer when entering and leaving facilities.
- Always follow social distancing requirements with guests and members of our team.
- Comply with all signage and floor marking instructions.
- Listen to any instructions from members of our team.
- If you or a member of your booking start experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, contact our 24-hour Security Number immediately, do not leave your accommodation until you have received further instruction.
- The lead name on the booking is the person who is responsible to ensure all members of the booking following our Coronavirus Guidance. Failure to do so, or abuse towards our team members will not be tolerated.
What To Expect When You Visit:
Check In: To reduce the requirement for guests to visit Reception, you will now receive details of your access number to your key lock prior to your arrival. If you do need to visit Reception, we will be operating a one-way system and ask that you use the hand sanitiser provided before entering. We have Perspex screens in place to maintain social distancing requirements.
Food Venues: We are pleased to announce following the PM’s announcement yesterday that our restaurants and bars can open under strict usage conditions.
At each venue, we are required to keep a record of who sat at each table to enable the Government’s Track and Trace scheme to work. Therefore we will be hosting each venue in a way we can take each guests name and holiday home/pitch number, prior to use.
Booking tables for lunch and dinner will be a preferred option, but walk-ins may be accepted if there is space. All service at Smokey Jo’s, Lounge Bar, Sundowners Family Bar, Fountain Sports Bar and the Mulberry Restaurant at Heacham Manor will be table service only.
The Beach Hut, located in La Piazza will be offering a pre-ordered takeaway and delivery service.
The Searles App will soon be updated with links for food ordering and you will also be able to use this to contact our restaurant to book tables for lunch and dinner.
Indoor Clubhouses & Entertainment: We are pleased to be able to open our Sundowners Family Bar and Lounge Bar for our guests this will also follow the strict usage conditions laid out by the Government and again will be table service only.
Get away and enjoy the great British Summer at Searles. With your family you can take part in outdoor activities; Sports Events, Disc Golf, Circus Skills and Soft Archery. Try your hand at Craft & Nature Workshops then relax and enjoy the evening light entertainment and movies.
All you need to do is keep updated via the Searles App. Adam, Sidney & The Searles SuperStars look forward to seeing you soon.
Outdoor Swimming Pool: We are delighted to be able to re-open our Outdoor Pool on Saturday July 11th from 10.30am. Following the strict guidelines laid out by the Government we ask that you
pre-book your swimming session using our SportsBooker booking system, or by contacting Leisure Reception on 01485 536029. Swimming is limited to 1 session per day with a limited number of people allowed in the pool per session. We ask that you come to the pool, beach ready and please be advised that there are no changing or toilet facilities available. Please leave all valuables in your unit. No Spectators/Swimmer Only Permitted.
Indoor Swimming Pool & Splash Pool: Following the Government announcement on July 9th, our Indoor Pool and Splash Pool will be opening on July 25th. More information coming soon.
Cycle Hire & Pedal Karts: Hire of bicycles and karts will be available to guests from the Hire Shop where we will have social distancing guidelines in place and the bicycles and karts will be thoroughly sanitised before use. You will be able to pre-book bicycle hire and karts through our SportsBooker booking system.
Country Park Sports: Golf, Fishing and Tennis will be available to guests. Pre-booking will be required. Golf at Searles Resort golf course can be booked by calling 01485 536025, or book online for Heacham Manor Golf Course, you will need to bring your own equipment, balls and sundry items can be purchased via the shop. Full guidelines for the golf course can be viewed::NEW Golf Guidelines
Fishing and tennis can be pre-booked through our SportsBooker booking system where you can also view all the relevant guidelines for these activities.
Soft Play Area: Currently, such facilities will be closed to the public, until Government restrictions are lifted, and the service risk assessed.
Outdoor Play Park & Fitness Park: These areas will be open and we are currently working on the guidelines around this which will include placing hand sanitisers at the entrances as well as children requiring adult supervision whilst using these areas.
Arcades: Will be open. We are currently working on the guidelines for this area.
Supermarket: Our on-site Nisa Supermarket will be open with social distancing guidelines in place.
What outdoor activities are available:
- Grab your bucket and spade and enjoy some time on Hunstanton Beach just a five-minute walk from the resort.
- Jump on the Coastliner Bus Service which picks up from just outside the resort entrance and take a trip along the coast to Norfolk towns and villages.
- Enjoy a pre-booked round of golf on either our 9-hole course at Searles or 18-hole at our sister property Heacham Manor.
- Relax by our Fishing Lake on the resort.
- Have a family game of tennis on our resort.
- Hire a bicycle from the hire shop and enjoy a cycle ride out along local cycle routes taking in the fantastic scenery the area has to offer.
- Take a drive to the nearby Sandringham Estate and enjoy a walk through the stunning park.
Examples of New Resort Signage:
Book Your Break Today:
We have availability from July 2020 onwards with the promise from us your monies will not be lost:
- If the Government decides that the resort needs to remain closed during your booked break, we will rebook you free of charge at this year’s equivalent price to either later this year or 2021.
- If you decide to move into 2021 the price applies when transferred to the same or equivalent date in 2021, considering any changes to public or school holiday dates. You can also chose to move to a different date, if it is more expensive, you are required to pay the difference in price.
- When transferred for the same duration in 2021.
- When transferred to the same accommodation in 2021.
- This applies to hiring our holiday homes/cabins/lodges and to touring and camping stays.
- Any bookings made outside closed dates an admin fee to move will apply.
- Please note Clause 39, in our updated Terms & Conditions.
- All breaks are covered by Our Searles Promise To You.
Our New App!
Before arrival we recommend you download from the Apple Store or Google Play our NEW Searles App. Through this you can order food from The Beach Hut and book activities available through our SportsBooker system as well as having key information about the resort. It also provides a way for us to communicate key messages to guests during your stay.
Download the NEW Searles App:
Our team members will be trained in all the changes and additional precautions we are constantly making. As per Government Guidelines if they or a member of their household is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms they will self-isolate at home. Some of our team members may not be wearing face coverings. This is because for certain roles it is not mandatory.