Call us 7 days a week 01485 534211
Terms & Conditions
1. Prices stated in our Brochure are inclusive of VAT at 20% and are subject to change if the VAT rate changes. Prices are correct at time of going to print and are subject to change at the company’s discretion.
2. A binding contract between us will come into existence when we issue confirmation of booking letter.
3. You must pay the deposit stated in the brochure when you book and the balance of the price of your holiday must be paid in full 9 weeks before your arrival date. If you book within 9 weeks of the start of your holiday, you will be required to pay the full price of the holiday when you book. Special offers may have alternative rules on deposit & balance payment dates please enquire when booking. There will be a 2% charge on all credit card payments received.
4a. Caravans/Lodges may be occupied from 3pm on the day of arrival until 10am on the day of departure and must be left in a clean and tidy condition. Tourer/tent bookings are from 2pm on the day of arrival until 11am on the day of departure unless otherwise stated. Any change to these arrangements will be notified on your booking confirmation form. If you do not depart at these times we may charge you a late departure fee.
4b. Early Book-in allows you entry 1 hour prior to normal arrival times stated and is subject to availability at the Park’s discretion.
5. Only persons listed on the registration form may occupy the accommodation allocated. Searles Leisure Resort specialises in providing holidays for families with young children. While couples are welcome we do not offer accommodation that has less than four berths. We do not accept reservations from all male or all female parties unless they are a family unit. All reservations must include a person of at least 25 years of age. Single occupancy is not allowed.
6. It is essential that you check your booking confirmation form as any amendments to this may be charged for.
7. The number of persons allowed in all accommodation booked is restricted to the number of berths in the accommodation. Beds are not available in the lounge areas and all homes cannot exceed the berth limitation. Tourer/Tent bookings are restricted to the sleeping capacity (Maximum 8).
8. We cannot guarantee, unless you hold a valid Searles Gold Card, that you will be allocated a specific unit of accommodation or that 2 or more units of accommodation booked will be located together. However, we will do all that we can to meet your needs.
9. The units of accommodation illustrated in the brochure are typical of the accommodation available. However, the unit of accommodation allocated to you may differ slightly from those printed.
10. All caravans/Lodges are fully equipped with cooking and domestic utensils. Adequate duvets and bed linen are provided. (This does not apply to those persons booking via The Sun Promotion Scheme).
11. No Pets are allowed in any accommodation unless specified by prior arrangement in Pet Friendly homes or disability dogs. No Pets are to be left in a car. Maximum of 2 dogs per pitch/homes at any time. No Rottweilers, Pitt Bull or Staffordshire terriers, German Shepherd / Alsatian, Doberman or any dogs listed on the Dangerous Dog Acts list or any half breeds of such dogs are not allowed. All dogs must be kept under control and are not allowed in the shop, club, La Piazza, offices or toilets. Disability dogs are excepted. All dogs must sleep in their own dog bed and we ask you not to allow your dog onto the furniture or beds of our homes. We ask you to be responsible dog owners and only well behaved dogs allowed. Aggressive dogs or noise disturbance will not be tolerated. You will at all times be responsible for your dog and liable for any damage caused.
12. You may park up to 2 cars beside your unit of accommodation when booking a caravan/Lodge. When booking a tourer/tent pitch, you may park 2 cars beside your pitch but you will be required to pay an additional fee for the 2nd car as stated on page 20.NO VEHICLES OF A COMMERCIAL NATURE ARE ALLOWED.
13. You will be required to lift ground sheets to allow the grass to recover, when booking a tent pitch for more than one week. Eco friendly ground sheets are preferred on the Park.
14. Only propriety makes of tourer are accepted on the Park. Please note that tourer/tenting pitches are set sizes, so please ensure that you accurately state the size of your tourer/tent upon booking, to ensure that the correct size pitch is allocated to you.
15. No washing of dishes or laundry is to take place in the toilet blocks. Separate laundry and washing up areas are provided.
16. No ball games using hard or semi-hard balls may be played on the Park.
17. The speed limit of 5mph within the Park must be observed at all times and bicycles must be ridden responsibly.
18. Sound producers are not to be played at any time to the annoyance of others on the Park especially after 10pm in the evening.
19. You are required to declare if you are suffering from a contagious or infectious disease when making a reservation.
20. You are responsible for your children. An adult must accompany small children to the toilets. The minimum age for entry without an adult into the Leisure complex and Golf Course is 14 and the Gymnasium is 17 (subject to certain restrictions). Adult means a person over 18.
21. You are responsible for all breakages, including windows and any damage caused by you, a member of your party or any pets and these must be replaced or paid for, prior to departure.
22. Searles is in no way responsible for the loss of or damage to your property while on park. We recommend that you insure your personal effects, clothing and jewellery etc, in the normal way before coming on holiday. Although we endeavour to return any lost property, we cannot be held responsible for any items left behind.
23. We reserve the right to withdraw amenities or programmes of activities that have been advertised where it is necessary to do so due to maintenance, repairs or circumstances beyond our control. Please also note that certain facilities have limited periods of opening as specified in the brochure.
24. When you arrive for your Holiday, please report to Reception, producing your receipt. Unless we are notified of your late arrival, any caravan/ Lodge or tourer/tent pitch not occupied by 10am on the day after notified arrival will be relet.
25. Should you have any problems with your accommodation or otherwise during your holiday with us, please notify our Reception staff immediately so remedial action, if necessary, may be taken. Any other complaints must be made in writing to the Managing Director within one calendar month of the end of your holiday.
26. Searles Camping Ground Limited reserves the right to refuse or terminate a booking at its discretion.
27. Not withstanding any liability under the Occupiers Liability Act 1957, or otherwise, all cars, caravans, tents, tourers, vehicles of any description and their contents are permitted to enter the Park at their Owner’s risk and Searles Camping Ground Limited accepts no responsibility for theft ,damage or injury whilst on the Park.
28. FORCE MAJEURE – We cannot accept responsibility or pay compensation or refunds for any damage or inconvenience caused by Force Majeure including extreme weather conditions.
29. Associated Bookings- Any booking will be deemed as part of a group booking if customers booking are associated with two or more other bookings for holiday homes or pitches for occupation at the same time. All bookings must have separate lead name and address.
30. Group Bookings- All group bookings must be approved in writing by the company group organiser in advance. Failure to gain approval may result in the booking being cancelled at any time, by the sole discretion of Searles Management and any balance of monies repaid to the customer.
31. Holiday dates may be transferred within the present year, subject to availability and a £15 transferral fee per booking per transfer. Holiday dates may only be transferred if notifying us of your request prior to two weeks before the holiday start date.Transfers are not accepted if requested within 14 days prior to arrival.
32. All homes and inside venues are non-smoking and no pets allowed with the exception of specific pet homes, touring or disability dogs.
33. Family bookings only. No parties of three or more single sex groups accepted, unless you are a family group. (Except on themed breaks)
Deposits are shown in the table below. Booking values of £60 or less must be paid in full at the time of booking.Deposits are non-refundable after 24 hours from the time a deposit payment is received. Full balance is due 9 weeks before arrival.We are happy to transfer holidays to different dates subject to availability and subject to a £15 transfer fee. Special offers may have alternative rules on deposit payment amounts and dates, please enquire when booking a special offer.
|Cost of Holiday||Deposit|
|Up to £250||£60|
|£251 - £350||£90|
|£501 - £1000||£150|
Our standard cancellation terms apply in the event of cancellation. Please see table below. Please ensure you have cancellation protection cover at the time of booking, or ask your Searles Reservation Consultant for further information.
|Cancellation date prior to arrival||Refund given|
|More than 64 days||100% less deposit|
|43 - 64 days||50% of monies paid less deposit|
|29 - 42 days||30% of monies paid less deposit|
|8 - 28 days||10% of monies paid less deposit|
|7 days or less||No refund available|